Monday, December 04, 2006

FINALLY!!!!!



Can you believe that I sew with such a mess on my table? It usually is not quite so bad, but lately I have just been tossing things on it.

I wanted to post something so you all did not think I had quite this blog. But I am very busy babysitting 3 babies almost every day. My days are usually 15 hours of childcare. Thankfully not all at the same time, but it does make for a long day.

I am showing a quilt that I cut out and started sewing at midnight last night. I have always wanted to work in browns and tans. So, thanks to my "Stash Bashers" club at The Stitchin' Post I have begun one. Hopefully I will have the top done this evening depending on how the babies are. I will post a picture when it is completed.

I also wanted to post some pictures I took last evening at dusk. The moon was so full and the sky so clear. The picture was at a pasture just east of Sisters. The Mountains in the other picture are called The Three Sisters. They are part of the Cascade Range. These are south of Sisters. Then I have a pictures of myself and my sister-in-law at a Christmas party last Saturday night. I am the one with the huge smile on the right. Yes, I did get another haircut. WAY WAY WAY too short. Looked nothing like the picture I took in, but I keep saying "It will grow".

Anyway, I do need to go and get ready for the babies. I hope you all have a wonderful day and plenty of sewing time!

Hugs!

Denise

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Denise,
I just love the browns and tans. Somehow they seem very restful. Please post pictures as you get the quilt put together.

Diana

Tonya Ricucci said...

It's not so much a messy work space as an incredibly small one... The quilt is looking beautiful and calm. I like the haircut - you look so cute.

Shelina said...

I really love the browns and tans too. What a nice picture of the moon. I saw the full moon the other day, and wished I had my camera with me. Of course it was behind a school building, not mountains, but it was awesome just the same.