Sunday, August 26, 2007
Original IDTTM (Integrated Dual Feed) – absolutely even fabric feed from both the top and bottom. Fine fabrics, several layers – no slipping! Only Pfaff has the original IDTTM built into the machine.
• Only from Pfaff: German engineering and innovative design!
• Extra value! Purchase the ClassicStyle home 1529 and receive two extra presser feet that are must-haves for everyone who loves to sew for their home: the Welting Foot and the Twin Welting Foot.
• High presser foot clearance to make room for heavy fabrics or several layers of fabric!
• Free-motion sewing position! Use the special free-motion sewing position for the presser foot to get the highest clearance for your free-motion sewing.
• Constant needle piercing power even when you sew slowly, with thick fabrics or through several layers of fabric.
I decided not to go with the machines that have tons of built-in embroidery stitches and all kinds of computer stuff. Too much to go wrong! So I told the lady I am looking for a basic machine that goes forward, backward, zig-zag, and absolutly MUST HAVE a dual feed so I can do some machine quilting. She had just the machine for me! Pfaff 1529. I am ordering it today and it should be here within the week unless I decide to go to Salem and get it myself. It is just a 2 hour drive. Maybe I will do that...
Anyway, things are going pretty good here. We went to San Francisco where we learned that only 3 of the special surgeries that my unborn grandson needed had been done and not even one had lived through the surgery. So we were on the plane home the next morning. The baby will be born in October and have his first open-heart surgery within 10 days of birth. The second open heart surgery at 3 months old and the third one at 18 months to 3 or 4 years old. Then he will need a heart transplant sometime after that.
We had a fund raiser yesterday and made just over $2,000.00. We were stunned that we could make that much. We are very grateful! The kids can now pay some outstanding medical bills.
Anyway, that is all my news for now. Be expecting to see some real cool pictures soon of the things I am going to make with my new machine!!!!