Monday, October 01, 2007

A Change of Pace









Hopefully I will remember which order I put the photos on. All I get now is the long lines of numbers and letters!

I have attached a photo of my daughter, Nicole, and my mom, Sharon, when we went to a stamping party recently. We had a great time and I won over $100.00 in free stuff! Very cool. I also attached some pictures of some ATC cards Nicole and I made tonight for a swap at Swap-Bot.com. We had never made any before. I think they turned out wonderful. Nicoles had the butterfly wings and mine had tiny origami swans. They were a lot of fun to make. I also attached a pic of the goddess doll I made for another swap. I could not figure out hair for the goddess, who is Gaia (Mother Nature), so I glued moss on her head. Smells a bit funny, but looks cute I think. I also attached a picture of our new TV. Huge monstrosity. But it is high def and of course we had to upgrade our sat. TV. I am enjoying it a bit too much I think.

Anyway, I need to go to bed. I am so tired.

Thanks for popping in!

No comments: