Saturday, November 08, 2008

Pajama Sale!






Each November the Stitchin' Post hosts a Pajama Sale. You have to show up at the store at 6:30 in you pajamas to receive a 30% discount on your entire purchase. This was the first year I have participated but certainly will not be the last! What a crazy time! I got to the store at about 6:15 and got in line. Honestly, it looked like the lines in front of WallMart the day after Thanksgiving! There were women everywhere chatting and laughing in their cute jammies. There were even a few men. To the ladies the men belonged to: Way to go! You got yourselves some real winners! I decided to show some restraint and walked out spending only $31.00. But if you look at my last post you know that it is a good idea that I do not get any fabric! So, for your viewing pleasure I have attached some photos of the ladies waiting for the doors to open, the craziness in the store, and of course some of the token males! Thanks for stopping in and visiting. I promise to post a bit more frequently now that I am getting more organized...

No comments: