Sunday, November 09, 2008

Post Pajama Sale!




Well, I finally got around to snapping a picture of my few purchases from yesterdays Pajama Sale. I am wanting to make a circle quilt so got a set of templates for that. Then of course I needed a small rotary cutter to go around the templates. Then a replacement blade. I also got 3 spools of thread. 2 shades of green and a large spool of cream. That's it. I was such a good girl!

Then of course I had to post a pic of the magazine I got. It is a very nicely done biography of my hero, Sarah Palin. Some of you know that I grew up in Wasilla, Alaska and knew Sarah and her family. So, you can imagine my disappointment with the recent elections. **SIGH** But I am hopeful that Barack will do a good job and not screw this country up worse than it is!

So, hopefully I will have alot of time in these coming weeks to get a BUNCH of sewing done. I have 2 tops in progress on my design wall. I need to crank these out soon!

Thanks for popping in!

1 comment:

Cristina said...

Ciao Denise tanti tanti auguri di BUON NATALE.............
Un bacione
cri