Monday, November 03, 2008

What has gotten into me???






So I decided that I needed to organize my fabrics to help me be more productive. I have 3 large cabinets filled (stuffed actually) with fabric, patterns, books, and STUFF! I have pulled things out and am washing like a mad woman! But things are looking better and I can see what I have now. I have attached some pictures to make me more excited about finishing soon! There is a large pile of fabric on the floor to be washed. Then in one picture I was showing some funky static thing that was going on. Then an almost filled cupboard. I have more work to do but am making huge strides!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

*snicker* What a mess! ;) I'm just jealous of all the fabric. Good luck getting it cleaned up. I know I would end up getting ideas for projects and not much would actually get organized.

Unknown said...

According to Stanford Medical, It is in fact the ONLY reason this country's women live 10 years longer and weigh on average 19 KG less than us.

(And by the way, it has totally NOTHING to do with genetics or some secret exercise and really, EVERYTHING to about "how" they eat.)

BTW, What I said is "HOW", not "WHAT"...

CLICK on this link to see if this brief questionnaire can help you unlock your true weight loss potential