Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Browns is done!



Well I finished the browns top and pinned the flowers on the "Smell the Flowers" wall quilt. I still have to figure out how to do the wonky alphabet letters that Tonya is know for (http://lazygalquilting.blogspot.com/). I am wanting to put Smell the Flowers on the bottom of the quilt. I am excited about this.

Today I am planning on sleeping when I can. I was on ambulance calls last night and did not get much sleep. ARRGGGHHHHH! But, that is what I love to do.

I am in charge of the huge Christmas Day community dinner at the fire department now. We serve the community a free meal for whomever wants to come eat with us. I am wondering if anyone has some real easy recipes they could share with me? I have decided that since I am new to this fire department tradition, I would shake things up a bit. I have changed the recipe for stuffing and am making a yummy fruit salad. Of course there is not much I can do for the mashed potatoes and regular trimmings, but the side dishes are another story all together! Oh, I am such a rebel!

Anyway, need to go and get ready for the babies to be dropped off for my love and attention. Hopefully they all want to take naps!

4 comments:

Tonya Ricucci said...

Congrats on finishing the top. The flower project is looking fun - you can do those letters easy. Just ask if you have any questions.

Anonymous said...

Love the browns- very hip. How are your letters coming along? Tonya is a great tutor, and the letters are a lot of fun- ya just have to go slow and steady. (My friend that I made the handbag for lives in Canby, OR. Small world) Come visit at my blog, anytime! Hope you had a great Xmas!

Lizzy1263 said...

Thank you for your comment on my blog, Acouplewhiles. Its nice when others appreciate your work, I love the flower quilt you have below the brown one, I really like that one as well. Im partial to flowers. Very nice.

Mommi

Anonymous said...

Thanks Denise for your comment.Happy new year.Marisa