Monday, January 07, 2008

I have a cruise to get ready for!



THE MACHINE FROM HELL!!!!


I am going on a cruise the end of April! I am getting a free cabin in exchange for making a raffle quilt (Jewels of Virginia) and also teaching 2 classes. One is how to make a fabric postcard and the other is making a mini scrapbook. Anyway, I went today and applied for my passport. That got me all excited and ready to work a bit harder on weight loss. So this evening I decided to walk on my new treadmill for the first time. Hmmmmmmm. It is a bit different from walking around shopping. I can do THAT for hours and hours and not feel it at all! So I decided to set up the mini DVD player on the book rest part of the treadmill. I was going to watch a movie while I was walking. Easy. The time will fly by and I will catch up on my movie watching. I made it through the previews and maybe 2 minutes of the movie. Not sure what happened there. But my legs were all noodley after just 15 minutes! I had only walked 1/2 mile! So I celebrated with some chips and salsa! Yippee. Tomorrow I begin with the weight loss shakes and some dancing aerobics along with the treadmill. Maybe I can celebrate that with some ice-cream! HAHA! Seriously though, I promise to be better tomorrow!

Wish me luck!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

GOOD LUCK! Walking is never as fun on a treadmill. And the time drags by so slowly. And just FORGET about running! Or maybe I'm just lazy?!?!?! Well, more likely just very uncoordinated.

Heidi said...

I will wish you luck but must say keep celebrating! I am terrible I admit it. Life is too short to diet and I can spend my time in heaven getting skinny. For now, I just make the skinny people look good. :)

Hugs ~
Heidi