Sunday, January 06, 2008

Picture of the grandson





What kind of grandma would I be if I did not post some pics of the baby? So we have one of him right after his first open heart surgery. Scary to look at, but I balanced it with a cutsie smiling one from last week. I also have a 5 generation photo. There is my grandpa, my dad, myself, Nicole, and baby Christian.

Christian is doing pretty good for now. He finally hit the 7 pound mark! And he is 8 weeks old now! He is all smiles when he is not fussing. He will have his next surgery in March and then his third one when he is 18 months old.

Thanks for popping in!

Denise aka Grandma Whee

7 comments:

Joyce said...

That is a frightening picture all right. I hope he is doing well. Such a cutie in the other photo.

Cristina said...

Carissima Denise hai una famiglia spendida pultroppo non leggo bene l'inglese spero che il tuo nipotino stia bene vederlo con tutti quei fili non ho capito cosa รจ successo ma il tuo sorriso mi ha tranquillizato....ti auguro un 2008 strepitoso da passare con tua figlia e con il tuo Cristian...
Un abbraccio Cri

brunella said...

Dear Denise I am writing to you from Italy:My Inglish is not perfect and if I make mistake,please you correct me.I wish a Happy Year to you,your family and your little nepfew,I am sure that your love will heal him soon.Ciao ciao

http://suami-patch.blogspot.com/

Teodo said...

Denise I hope your granbaby feel better........
many many wishes.
ciao ciao

Heidi said...

Oh my gosh Denise! It has been far too long since I visited you and what do I see??? What a gorgeous little guy Christian is! And what a smile. I am so happy for you and the whole family. Enjoy him Grandma!

Hugs ~
Heidi

Vivek said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Vivek said...

It is horrible picture what I saw. Other photographs are very sweets. I hope she enjoying good and healthy life without any medical problem. Best wishes!!

http://vivekshandilya.blogspot.com/