Monday, June 05, 2006

Not much better


Well, here is my chipmunk faced (post surgical) daughter holding my quilt out in the yard. Of course the wind blew right as I was taking the picture so there is a huge shadow. Oh well. You will have to trust me that it is beautiful.

I am going to dig through my finished quilts and find one I am especially proud of. It is a patriotic one that I did right after the horrible events of September 11th. The quilt has an outline of the Statue of Liberty that I hand quilted freehand. It is really awesome if I do say so myself! So check back in a few days.

Until then...HAPPY QUILTING!!!!!

Denise

3 comments:

Simonetta said...

The photo will be also ugly but the quilt is beautifully:))))))
Great job, Denise!!!!

nwscrapmom said...

Wow... that looks so pretty! I can only imagine what it looks like in person. I'll have to make the trek to Sisters some day soon and see it for myself.
:) Kitsel

Judy said...

Yes, I realized that you live in the one place I would LOVE to live. Near that shop and in THAT town!!

Also love the FW. I'm about to buy one too for a retreat machine. Is that the only thing you sew on or do you have another machine?