Sunday, July 02, 2006

My coming week

Good morning to all of you!
Yesterday was my first day working at The Stitchin' Post here in beautiful Sisters, Oregon! Check out their web site at www.stitchinpost.com. I was hired as extra help during quilt show week. What an exciting opportunity for any quilter! Yesterday was real busy and thankfully I had a short (3 hour) shift! It was crazy! A lot of ladies (and some men) have already arrived to partake in the classes being offered all week long as part of "A Quilters Affair". Seriously, ladies, if you get a chance to come to Sisters for quilt show DO IT!!!! It is an awesome and inspiring time.

I will post some photos when I have a little bit more time and let you see what I have been working on.

Hugs to all!!!!!

Denise

2 comments:

Judy D in WA said...

Hi Denise, I'll be in Sisters on Saturday with a tour bus from southwest Washington. This will be our 3rd year going. Have fun working at the Stitchin' Post--that place gets crazy! I'll probably see you there ;-)

Tonya Ricucci said...

Hope you get time to enjoy the show. Will you actually end up with a paycheck or "just" fabric - ba ha hahahaa.