Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Some kids...





Hi again! I do not have any new pics yet to post. That will come later tonight after I get some borders on my plaids quilt. But I wanted to post some pics I got this weekend. The first is (left to right) myself, my oldest daughter, Nicole, and then Nicole's friend Gretchen. They came over for the weekend and we had a great time. Nicole's husband was also here and ran around with my hubby, Dave, and the dog looking for some turkeys (it is going to be turkey hunting season soon). The other picture is me when I am not quilting! Looks like a rough job, huh? For those that do not know, I do daycare everyday from 7:45am until 11:30pm. LONG days, but I do get to play with babies all day! The larger child wallowing on me is my youngest child, Kady. She is 8 now, but loves to sit on my lap still. Trust me, I will hold her as long as I can!

Nicole gave me some real exciting news while she was here. Her and Bryan have decided that they will work on having a baby now. Can you believe it???? Maybe soon I will be a grandma :0 I am so excited!

So, that is all I have for this morning. I will try to get the borders on the plaids and post a pic tonight. Depends on the attitudes of the babies today!

Have a great day and happy quilting!

Denise

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're amazing! I don't know how you can get any quilting done with the little ones around! My two guys keep me hopping so working on projects takes time. GOOD FOR YOU!!!

Lily Mulholland said...

Hey thanks for dropping past my blog :)

Wow your daughter is the spitting image of you! Looks like fun. And boy oh boy that is such a long day...I would be way too tired to quilt! Good on you!

Unknown said...

Hi there - thanks for your kids comment on my blog - good to meet you - love those plaids - will dropby occasionally to see how you're getting on - that quarter inch crosshatching on your friends quilt is awesome - never in a million years! for me

Unknown said...

sorry brain death that should have read kind not kids - duh!!!

Simonetta said...

Yes, I think that that children are fortunate to have a good and smart baby-sitter as you!!!
Wowww Denise a fantastic news from Nicole, so I attend the novelties :)))))