Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Great News!

Nicole and Bryan got the call today that San Francisco wanted to do the in utero surgery. We will know tomorrow what day, but they wanted her there the end of this week or the beginning of next week. We are so excited! Now I am needing to make a bunch of casseroles to freeze and catch up on laundry. I still do not know if we are going to fly or drive yet. But either way I am done with daycare on Friday. So I do not need to worry about that while I am gone.

Anyway, thats all for now. I will post as things transpire. Also, I will be posting to Christians blog while we are in San Francisco. www.babywithefe.blogspot.com

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's good news! I hope everything works out for the best for you. Safe travels!

Granny said...

Sounds very positive! I've been praying for you all and will continue to do so.

Angela said...

Prayers for the baby and family. Take care.