Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Another Project



Well just for a change I decided to make this bundle to honor Mabon, the celebration of the second harvest. I am in another swap on Swap-Bot.com for these bundles. I thought they were pretty.

Today at Wednesday demo we made some yo-yo's with Clover's new yo-yo makers. We made the traditional round and then a heart. They were very cool! I think I may get the heart shape but feel like I can do the round ones faster without the tool. Anyway, there is a flower shaped one also but did not get to see as they were all sold out:(

We are in the middle of a cold spell and I have had the heaters on all day. YIKES! I am not sure I am ready for winter yet. I had to bring my tomato plant in as we were getting frost every morning. I have it in my dining room.

Thanks for dropping in!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Denise,

This is the first time I visit your blog. What a nice surprise, I will come here again.
We now each other from the siggy-swap.

Shelina said...

It looks like you've been busy doing all kinds of things. Those hourglass blocks will make a great quilt for sure. I'd love to see your recent finishes.

Simonetta said...

Hi Denise,beautiful this bundle, it is very autumn, likes me!
Also I want to take the new yo-yos of Clover, I will wait to the Fair in Vicenza next October.Have a great week-end :))))