Monday, September 10, 2007

Ready for Something New?



I have become addicted to swapping. Take a look at swap-bot.com and see if there is anything there for you. I have just joined a fabric swap

Swap-bot swap: From Your Stash Fabric Swap
I swap with Swap-bot!

I did a search of the site under fabric and there it was!

I have been busy working on some little things with my new sewing machine. I machine quilted a wall hanging and just sewed the binding to it. I still have to turn it and sew it down on the back.

I also attached a photo I took of a storm coming in. I thought it was pretty neat looking. Well this beautiful storm gave us a wildfire that forced the evacuation of 1,200 homes! Crazy. So I was busy working the ambulance while our crews worked the fire. It is almost out now and no homes were lost.

Anyway, that's about it for now. I am working hard on getting some new things for you to look at on this blog. Stick with me, OK?

Denise

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That wild fire was crazy! Even way out in Prineville we were affected by the smoke. I can't imagine what it was like up where you live. Hope you get around to more crafting. We still on for meeting up soon? My little on just started school so next week would be nice.

Anonymous said...

Wow Bellissimo Denise stai gia pensando al Natale????? I tuoi pupazzi di neve sono davvero simpaticissimi....Baci Cristina

Anonymous said...

How lucky no houses were damaged.
Good work!!!
The photo of the sky is beautiful though.
Bye,